Bobby Da Arrow Bobby Da Arrow

Bit on the easy side but it made for a very nice play. Thank you! :)

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

You made me laugh my ass off. A hero is you! Also: Please collect 10 MelkorMorgoth asses for me, would you kindly?

Rudra VS Kuntilanak Rudra VS Kuntilanak

It's not really bad, but i cannot describe it. But the Shoot Function doesn't seem to work. I give you 3, just because i think it would be a playable and, for a short time, enjoyable game if shoot worked or if you jumped long enough (plus having control over the jump by how long you press the jump key) to cross the enemy heads safely.

Harlemblack responds:

the bug is fixed :)

Pumpkinhead halloween Pumpkinhead halloween

Alright.
What i liked: -The simple but fun gameplay and responsive controlls.
- You get to slap witches on the butt!

What i didn't care for: - The visiuals. They are just kind of shabby.
- The music. Not too badly produced, but too short and repetitive.

What i didn't like: - "You dropped it, but move on to next level ! " Really?? That defies the whole meaning of playing.

7.25 7.25

To be honest, i don't know what you were thinking when you made this or if you were thinking much at all. I see it as a play on all these idle games that are becoming very popular and also it made me realize, how similar idle games are to real work. Most kinds of work anyway. For this insight i give you 3,5 stars for this crappy game. Be happy!

Ultrahyper Ultrahyper

Holy Hells, dat Music! Kind of hypnotzing and it fits the theme of the game really well. It becomes really hard once you progress past 50 but it's a good learning curve. In maybe 5 tries you could get to 100 :)

Sky Quest Sky Quest

Oh, you filthy, addicting game. Had a lot of fun and refused to grind more than needed and - of course - i didn't use any in app crap. Thanks for making this game :)

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

One thing that is rrreeeally pissing me off is that the fucking game freezes when you do the endless defense and get hit. and i played it for like 2 hours!!!!!!

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

SUCKS

One word that describes the game best. It's a great idea but it was poorly done. Everything just feels kinda crappy and cheap. What especially turned me off that you can win a game by losing it and the hit detection. the hit detection is sooo awfull. Also please implement that you can regulate the jumping height by holding the jump button longer. thanks

Star Dodger Star Dodger

Me Like

I love it and it's strangely addicting. Made it to level 6 but it get's kinda unplayable after that. The graphics and sound give it a nice retro touch and i'm really into that stuff. keep up the good work!

kevglass responds:

Added a quick level select and spaced out the stars more, so should be easier to get further. Not sure when the new version will become available here though.

Thanks for the playing! :)